Hello Simon!, I'm trying to run a example that saw in the documentation. I
write restaurant application, services, etc. I write a test case to run the
application and I found a error:

org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: No SCA contributions are found on
the classpath
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.NodeFactory.createNode(NodeFactory.java:289)
    at
com.casa.comp.restaurant.RestaurantTest.testService(RestaurantTest.java:18)
    at
    at
    at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
    at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:83)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:46)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

My test case:

   public void testService() throws Exception {

        Node node =
NodeFactory.newInstance().createNode("Restaurant.composite").start();
        RestaurantService restaurantService =
node.getService(RestaurantService.class, "RestaurantServiceComponent");

        Menu[] menus = restaurantService.getMenus();

        System.out.println("--- Menu ---");
        for (Menu m : menus) {
            System.out.println("- " + m.printMenu());
        }

        System.out.println();
        Menu menu = menus[3];

        System.out.println("My choice: " + menu.printMenu());
        System.out.println();

        double price = restaurantService.getBill(menu);
        System.out.println("Price (" + menu.printMenu() + "): " + price);
    }

Then I read that the application would be runned in a application server
(OSGI specs compliant). Then I start to configure the application and I miss
the launcher main class.

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/SCA_Component/SCA_Java_Run_and_Debug_Tuscany

So.. I need some guide to follow. I continue reading google things to fix my
configuration.

Thanks!

JP