Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu wrote:
Hi,

We need to use Axis 1.5 along with Tuscany SCA. Did any of you try this combination. We tried to use but left with exceptions on client side.

Regards

Raman

I'm interested to know more about what is new or changed in Axis2 1.5
that means you need to use it instead of 1.4.

I haven't tried using Axis2 1.5 with Tuscany SCA 1.6.  Based on past
experience, moving to a new version of Axis2 is likely to need some work
in Tuscany and a new Tuscany release.  As part of the consideration of
whether to do this, it would be helpful to know why this change is
important for our users.

  Simon