Hi,

I have a doubt regarding the way it works with NodeLauncher.

Say I have got all tuscany jars & my services loaded using a different
classloader thru NodeLauncher. But I have a requirement that I need to
inject my application objects into these SCA services. Will this work?

My objects are loaded by my classloader & when I inject it into SCA services
which are loaded by a different classloader, the assignment will fail with a
ClassCastException I think.

Or is there something Tuscany does to make this work? Any work arounds?

Thanks & Regards,
Anil