On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:24 AM, <fabia...@br.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi I removed that jars and the error messages stopped.
>
> The application could start normally.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.
>

> In the other hand, in the same application, I'm trying to get the "?SMD" to
> use it in a DOJO object
>

> like this in my js code:
> ..
> *var* authenticationService = *new* dojo.rpc.JsonService(
> "AuthenticationComponent/authentication?smd");
>

> Any how I think it should give the "contract" of the service by the browser
> url, when I'm submitting it, but it's not working
>
> http://localhost:8081/sample-service/AuthenticationComponent/authentication?smd

You have :
<tuscany:binding.*jsonrpc* *uri*="authentication"/>

You might want to try:
<tuscany:binding.*jsonrpc* *uri*="/authentication"/>

Or check the console output of your server startup to see what URI is being
registered to your service... if you don't do a /authentication the runtime
might prefix component/service name to the URI.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende