Millies, Sebastian wrote:
Hello there,

I’m trying to implement the introducing-tours example from the
TuscanySCAInAction
book.

There is a tours.composite file in an Eclipse project called "Tours"
which references a service like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<sca:composite xmlns:sca="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"; name="tours"
targetNamespace="http://tuscanyscatours.com/";>
    <sca:component name="TripBooking">
<sca:reference name="mytrips" target="TripProvider/Trips">
            <sca:interface.java interface="com.tripprovider.Trips" />
        </sca:reference>
</sca:component> </sca:composite>

When I use the SCA Builder or try to open the composite in the graphical SCA composite model editor, I get an UnresolvedReferenceException for mytrips.

I guess this happens because the service that is referenced sits in another
Eclipse project (Trips).
Adding a project reference from Tours to Trips doesn't help, neither does
adding the Trips jar file
to the project libraries.

Not sure if this is the right forum, because this is an Eclipse specific
question.
But perhaps someone can help, or point me to the correct forum.

Sebastian

Is it possible to put tours.composite and trips.composite in the same Eclipse
project?

  Simon