On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Alexander Blotny
> <alexander.blo...@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>> Hi Luciano,
>>
>> did you have a look at the JIRA issue TUSCANY-3595?
>> I do not find a solution.
>>
>> greetings,
>> Alex
>>

> I did take a look, and had it going further... I´m currently having
> issues with class loaders which is loading different interface and
> causing issues with the wink integration. I´m having limited access to
> internet untill this weekend, but will try to update the progress when
> I get back to us.

Hi Alex

   I finally got enough time to go over this and hopefully find and
fix all of the issues with Tuscany and Wink to allow the REST binding
to work properly in a OSGi environment. Could you please give it a try
and let me know if you still have any issues.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende