Hi all,

My team is going to convert a big in-house software into a SOA  enterprise
applications by Tuscany SCA.

The legacy systems use struts2 + hibernate, they communicate with each other
through a central database (or synchronize database to their own server).

I want to reuse the UI; change the database, software architecture. The
number of services (after analyzing) are approximately 1000.

May you suggest me? Something like:

-          How should I deploy SCA applications? On wrapper, tomcat or JBoss

-          The total services are quite big, how should I manage them.

-          Some services require very high availability, how can I handle
that.

Best regards,