From: Simon Nash [mailto:n...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:55 PM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using EMF with Tuscany 1.6

Millies, Sebastian wrote:
[snip]
> How do I have to set up my application so that I can use EMF classes in
> my SCA
>
> components that are different from what the Tuscany runtime provides, and
>
> still use the Tuscany runtime with SDO bindings?

Please see [1].

   Simon

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tuscany-user/201006.mbox/%3c4c164dd3.8090...@apache.org%3E

[snip]

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Michael Rehm, Ivo Totev
Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Straße 17, 66115 Saarbrücken, Germany -
Registergericht/Commercial register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.ids-scheer-consulting.com