From: Blue Diamond [mailto:gvnan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 3:00 PM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: SDO type loading per ClassLoader

Any insights? :)
Really appreciate any help/info on this.
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:50 PM, Blue Diamond
<gvnan...@gmail.com<mailto:gvnan...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

We have been using Tuscany SDO for a while. When we load types using SDO's
XSDHelper it loads the types for the Context ClassLoader.
Which means, if I am in an OSGi env., each bundle that wants to deal with types
should load the types.

Is there a way I can configure SDO or load types with some options that makes
the types once loaded are available to all ClassLoaders? (something like global
scope).

Thanks & Regards,
Anil

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Michael Rehm, Ivo Totev
Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Straße 17, 66115 Saarbrücken, Germany -
Registergericht/Commercial register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.ids-scheer-consulting.com