Hello,

when using the CAS Editor I have two problems and I want to ask if I'm doing something wrong:

I can't open a xmi if it contains annotations of types that are not defined in the specified type system.

If I specify a type system in a CAS Editor project that imports other types system (by location), then the editor does not open correctly, especially if the xmi contains types of the imported type systems.

Thanks,

Peter

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pklu...@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
     http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/