Hi Eddie,

No, in fact, as I told Bhavani in a separate message, the problem is
specific to Mac Os X.
This has to do with the "install name" embedded in the libuima.dylib during
construction by the Makefile, which is /install/lib/libuima.dylib.
As well, the makefile generating the C++ annotator states a dependency to
/install/lib/libuima.dylib inside the annotator's dylib.

The problem is solved by:
1) changing the install name in libuima, to neutralize it:

install_name_tool -id libuima.dylib $UIMACPP_HOME/install/lib/libuima.dylib

2) changing the dependency path in the annotator:

install_name_tool -change "/install/lib/libuima.dylib"
"/absolute_path_to_uimacpp_home/install/lib/libuima.dylib" MyAnnotator.dylib

So far, I do it manually.
We still have to find a way to do that nicely in the makefiles.

Sylvain