On 3/24/2012 5:08 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:
Hi, can you say what operating system / version etc. you are using which has this issue?

Reading more carefully :-) - I see you're using OpenJDK on Ubuntu... I don't have that configuration... Are you able to download and use another Java, such as one of the Linux Java's from Oracle? See http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp#lin

-Marshall

-Marshall