Peter, I don't recall a specific reason why Exceptions caught in
ArtifactProducts.run()
method are only logged at Level.FINER. This seems wrong to me. I remember
putting
conditionals around all logging though. Perhaps this was a cut and paste
mistake. I'll
add JIRA to fix this.

If you want to handle exceptions coming from your CR, just plugin a
callback listener
to the CPM. This listener will be called on an exception and you'll get a
call back.

Jerry