Op 23-11-12 11:37, Richard Eckart de Castilho schreef:
Am 23.11.2012 um 10:28 schrieb Egbert van der Wal <e...@pointpro.nl>:

Anyway, I have created several annotators and one aggregate annotator that
links to these annotators using a relative path. The aggregate annotator is in
desc/analysis engines/ and the annotators are in desc/annotators. The aggregate
annotator links to the annotatiors like so: ../annotators/MyAnnotator.xml

Sounds like you are using location-based imports in your descriptors. You
should use name-baed imports - these are resolved against the classpath like
Java classes, not against the file system as with location-based imports.

-- Richard

Ah, thanks you very much, that was indeed the problem. I did not realize there were two ways to import. Thanks a lot!

Bye,

Egbert