Hi,

On 03.05.2013 13:52, armin.weg...@bka.bund.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running Textmarker on a CAS XMI file with a lot of annotations from
> different annotators and different type systems. There are some type names
> used more than once, but with different name spaces. All types are defined in
> the type system included with TYPESYSTEM. Prepending the namespace to a type
> name in a Textmarker script does not work. How to tell Textmarker which
> namespace to use?

I just checked it and found a bug. I will fix it ASAP and commit it to
the trunk. Please mind that the name textmarker was replaced by ruta in
the trunk.

Normally, you should be able to use the complete namespace for
referencing a type and a shortcut with type variables since adding the
complete namespace is tedious and confusing.

// some imports...

TYPE NUM_DKPro =
de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.syntax.type.dependency.NUM;
TYPE NUM_Ruta = org.apache.uima.ruta.type.NUM;

NUM_Ruta PERIOD NUM_Ruta{-> MARK(...)};

Thanks for reporting this.

Best,

Peter