Von: Peter Klügl [mailto:pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013 14:31
An: user@uima.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Ruta 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT - Eclipse Plugin Installation

Hi,

hmm, hard to say what went wrong.

I uploaded a new snapshot update site here:
http://people.apache.org/~pkluegl/temp/eclipse-update-site-20130522/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Epkluegl/temp/eclipse-update-site-20130522/>

You need to uncheck "Group items by category", because the items are not
categorized due to the snapshot version.

What I did:
- checkout trunk
- checkout ruta-eclipse-update-site
- updated versions in ruta-eclipse-update-site/pom.xml
<item-maven-release-version>2.0.2-SNAPSHOT</item-maven-release-version>
<item-eclipse-release-version>2.0.2.SNAPSHOT</item-eclipse-release-version>
- "mvn clean install" on trunk
- "mvn clean package" on ruta-eclipse-update-site
- using ruta-eclipse-update-site/target/eclipse-update-site as update site

If you have already installed the 2.0.2.SNAPSHOT feature, then Eclipse will not
be able to update the plugins to a new (same) version. In this case, replacing
the plugins might help.

Best,

Peter