On 10.06.2013 15:29, Sondes Bannour wrote:
> sorry i didn't finish writing when i pushed send. Actually my types are
> Lemma (with feature lemma), Term (with features lemma and postag) and
> POSTag (with feature postag) and i was learning rules with the feature
> lemma only.
>
> And for this:
>
> this.activeFeatures = new
> ArrayList<String>(tokenAnnotation.getFeatureMap().keySet());
>
> I didn't get your point. In the featureMap there are only features we want
> to consider, so what is the problem? For types not concerned, this map is
> empty anyway.

Yes, my mistake. I was referring to a situation where an annotation has
more than one considered feature. Then, no rules with only on feature
will be induced.

I fear I cannot help you further without a minimal example for
reproducing the problem and I do not know when I find the time to create
one myself.

What you could check is the actual filtering setting when the rules are
tested or directly debug the rule execution when testing the rules.

Best,

Peter