Hi, is this problem reproducable? This error happens when the uima-as is
unable to deliver a reply to the client. Typically, this means that the
uima-as client
has gone away or there is a problem with the network. Are you running your
client and service and the same machine?

Not sure what else could be causing this. To confirm check jConsole
attached to the broker. Check AMQ MBeans under
temp queue. Once this error happens, confirm that the temp queue no longer
exists. If true, than for some reason the uima-as client
is stopping while having outstanding CASes. This could be an application
problem or some obscure uima-as problem.

JC

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:11 PM, John David Osborne (Campus) <ozb...@uab.edu