Just checked, indeed this warning is not shown if  async=true is added. I
thought I was on to something.

I would still advise to rerun the testcase without <scaleout
numberOfInstances="1"/> setting.

Also, using jConsole attached to the broker confirm that in fact the input
queue is drained one CAS at a time.

JC