Has anyone tried to run eCortertura's "Cover As" with Uimafit's automatic type

My types are defined in Maven module inside the src/main/resources folder and
I have a META-INF/org.uimafit/types.txt.
In my main app, I tried to run JUnit for my unit tests and it ran fine. But
when I used "Cover As>Junit Test" by eCorburatura, it keeps saying "JCas type
"my.type.MyType" used in Java code,  but was not declared in the XML type
descriptor."

Strangely, when I used EclEmma to run "Coverage As", I am able to run the
coverage successfully.

Also, it seems to affect only types defined by me. I have some cleartk types
(Token and Sentence) and I have no problem running eCorbertura with these
types.

Can anyone give a clue as to what was wrong?