re: user logs

Are there any logs in the user log directory at all?  If so (and they are
not confidential)), could you share them?

re: system logs

Do the system Agent log files shed any light on why the Job Processes are
not functional?  Are they likewise sharable?

re ducc.properties

In ducc.properties there is an assignment like:

ducc.agent.launcher.ducc_spawn_path = ${DUCC_HOME}/admin/ducc_ling

Did you alter this?  Does you ducc_ling have setuid root privilege?

re: submit

Presuming the userid that is running the DUCC daemons is user 'ducc', are
you able to successfully submit and run work as 'ducc' but not other userids
?

Lou.