Hi Silvestre,

An aggregate deployed with UIMA-AS can be used to run delegate annotators
in parallel, with a few restrictions.
 - the aggregate must be deployed as async=true
 - the parallel delegates must each be running in remote processes
 - the delegates must not modify preexisting FS

As Jens suggests, the resultant latency improvement depends on the remoting
overhead vs processing time. Latency will also be subject to the latency of
the slowest parallel delegate.

Remoting overhead can be reduced using the binary serialization option, but
then all services must have identical typesystems.

Eddie