Hello, Peter, thanks for the suggestion as always :D

Unfortunately, our problems weren't solved. We tried removing all paths
from the configuration and we tried setting those paths as in the example
project.In both cases we were eventually able to get the program running,
but we were unable to import features from ruta annotations into java. We
Don't know if that happened because of some problem in the configuration
itself or in the code (which seemed to be working before these
configuration problems started). Do you have any ideas?

All Best,

Diego