On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 04:17:44PM -0400, Marshall Schor wrote:
> Hi, just saw this ...
>
> I'll take a look.  This kind of thing is "on the list" for uima v3; see
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/UIMA/Ideas+for+UIMAJ+v3

  Thanks, I was not aware of that page.

  However, it seems to concern a much harder case of annotators
working in parallel on the same CAS.  I'm solving an easy case where
each CAS is processed by just a single annotator at once.  For this,
there are thankfully no large changes in current UIMA needed,
apparently, if one accepts a few rough corners (as documented).

--
                                Petr Baudis
        If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,