Hello everyone.

Im struggling to get my UIMA RUTA pipeline to work in simple server. I have
a working UIMA
RUTA pipeline in the RUTA workbench. I added UIMA nature to the project and
after adding the
required jar files i generated the pear file.

The pear file runs successful on my local simple server instance. However
when i try to use the
same pear file to my hosted server (tomcat) the log file show the following
error:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Script [Main] cannot be found at
[{[/Users/petervandentoorn/Documents/workspace/reviews/script]}] or
classpath with extension
.ruta

I checked the contents of the pear package, and the ruta files are all in
the package. I don't
understand why simple server can't find the files in the pear package. I
also don't understand
why UIMA is using the paths of my local system. I thought the whole idea of
pear files are that
they can be exchanged between systems etc.

I hope someone can help me with this issue. It would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

--
This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. The information in this e-mail is intended solely