Hello everybody,

as you might know, Apache UIMA has a place on it's website where we keep a list
of projects and resources elsewhere on the web that provide UIMA components and
in some cases that build applications on top of UIMA and such components.

  http://uima.apache.org/external-resources.html

I've just given this page a brief refreshment and would like to take the
opportunity to ask around if anybody else has updates / additions.

So if you provide open source UIMA components or open source UIMA-based
tooling, please consider sending us a snippet of text for this page - or if you
are already on the page, maybe provide us with an update if appropriate.

Cheers,

-- Richard