The problem is not about explicitly supplying UIMA in the classpath. But DUCC's JD is not able to initialize the required jars from the path defined in Job descriptor file using "classpath".

It is showing the lib folder in the userClasspath variable in JD's log but not actually initialize its jars.

Thanks,
Reshu.