Hi,
I am learning UIMA ruta. How to get annotations from a java program? I
follow this code in the UIMA ruta document:

File specFile = new File("pathToMyWorkspace/MyProject/descriptor/"+
    "my/package/MyScriptEngine.xml");
XMLInputSource in = new XMLInputSource(specFile);
ResourceSpecifier specifier = UIMAFramework.getXMLParser().
    parseResourceSpecifier(in);
// for import by name... set the datapath in the ResourceManager
AnalysisEngine ae = UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(specifier);
CAS cas = ae.newCAS();
cas.setDocumentText("This is my document.");
ae.process(cas);

How to print for example the type Year for the ExampleProject in UIMA
ruta source release ? Thank you.

Regards
Olivier