Hi Mario,

yes, and the different quote also causes problems (are these valid?).

The MARUP annotation is not created by jflex like the other annoations,
but by a postprocessing step using an regular epression. This expression
does not cover theses cases (markupPattern in DefaultSeeder.java).

Should we extend it?

Best,

Peter