Hello,

Despite experimenting for a few weeks and reading the Ducc 2.0 doc book
again and again, I am still unable to make it run on a test cluster of 2
machines.

I have 2 VMs (ducc-head and ducc-node-1) with a NFS share for /home/ducc
and my $DUCC_HOME is /home/ducc/ducc_runtime.

I generated and copied ssh keys so that my main user on ducc-head can do a
passwordless ssh to ducc@ducc-head (that's what I understood from the doc,
if not, can you be more specific, with Linux commands?).

I compiled ducc_runtime on ducc-head and copied it on both machines in
/local/ducc/bin with all the appropriate chown and chmod as stated in the
doc, for both machines. I also edited site.ducc.properties accordingly.

When I launch start_ducc (as ducc on ducc-head) I see both machines on the
Web monitor but only ducc-head is up, while ducc-node-1 always stays
"defined". Of course, when I submit the test job, it is executed on
ducc-head, never on ducc-node-1.

What am I missing?
I have been stuck here for weeks. Please can you help me?

Regards.