Hi Matt,

if the shade plugin reports that it include the required JAR, then maybe the
transformers in the shade plugin are not set up correctly. Mind that the XML
snippet here [1] cannot be copied as-is, but it is necessary to strip the "\"
and join the lines. The "\" are just used as line continuation markers because
in the PDF version of the document, the example would otherwise be too wide.

You can double-check if the transformers worked right by extracting the JAR
file and inspecting the types.txt file.

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1]