Hi,

Thanks for all this info. I still have to read it through carefully. One
thing though - I had already tried the Limit checkbox under the jCasGen
button, but it doesn't seem to work - the ruta types still get generated. I
also set it as a preference (Window->Preferences->UIMA Preferences, clicked
the checkbox that says Limit JCasGen to types defined in this project) but
that didn't work either.

I will check on the RutaDescriptorFactory. So far, what I am doing works,
but my rules are not yet very complex.

thanks,
Bonnie MacKellar