Hi,

I need to create annotations with features, but I am struggling to
understand the one example given in the manual

DECLARE Annotation EmplRelation
    (Employee employeeRef, Employer employerRef);
Sentence{CONTAINS(EmploymentIndicator) -> CREATE(EmplRelation,
    "employeeRef" = Employee, "employerRef" = Employer)};

I understand that this declares an Annotation with two features, one of
type Employee and one of type Employer. I am assuming these are Annotations
that have also been declared in the script? The second part really baffles
me. The way I am reading this, if a sentence contains an annotation of type
EmploymentIndicator, then create a EmplRelation annotation - and assign the
type Employer to feature employeeRef????  That makes no sense. It looks
like this assigns a type to a feature. I would have assumed we would want
some text as the value, no? Could anyone explain this in more detail?

thanks,
Bonnie MacKellar