When a parent CAS comes back (after broker is restored), can the client
send more CASes to the service and receive responses? I am trying to
determine what the real problem is here.

1) JMS Listener not recovering connection
2) UIMA-AS is not handling CAS reply failures when broker connection is
stale

-jerry