I was able to check your email just today. The agregegate is async,
but only process one input CAS at the same time,default numberOfCASes.
I read your possible explanation but i have no idea that another
thread can modificate the cas, because the last annotator's execution
is correct and only missing that the framework uima-as serializes the
cas.

This is the configuration of deploy of the aggregate:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<analysisEngineDeploymentDescription
    xmlns="http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier";>

    <name>XClusterAnalyzerAE Deploy Descriptor</name>
    <description>Deploys XClusterAnalyzerAE</description>

    <deployment protocol="jms" provider="activemq">

        <service>
            <inputQueue endpoint="XClusterAnalyzerAggregate"
brokerURL="${defaultBrokerURL}"/>
            <topDescriptor>
                <import location="./XClusterAnalyzerAggregate.xml"/>
            </topDescriptor>
            <!-- remoteReplyQueueScaleout for remote delegate-->
            <analysisEngine inputQueueScaleout="2"
internalReplyQueueScaleout="3">
                <delegates>
                    <analysisEngine key="FileSystemMultiplerCas">
                        <casMultiplier poolSize="10"/>
                    </analysisEngine>
                    <analysisEngine key="XFileFormatDetector">
                        <scaleout numberOfInstances="2"/>
                        <asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                            <processCasErrors maxRetries="0"
continueOnRetryFailure="true"/>
                        </asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                    </analysisEngine>
                    <analysisEngine key="XDataFileExtractor">
                        <scaleout numberOfInstances="2"/>
                        <asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                            <processCasErrors maxRetries="0"
continueOnRetryFailure="true"/>
                        </asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                    </analysisEngine>
                    <remoteAnalysisEngine key="XLanguageDetector">
                        <inputQueue endpoint="XLanguageDetector"
brokerURL="${defaultBrokerURL}"/>
                        <serializer method="xmi"/>
                        <asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                            <processCasErrors maxRetries="0"
continueOnRetryFailure="true"/>
                        </asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                    </remoteAnalysisEngine>
                    <analysisEngine key="XTokenizer">
                        <scaleout numberOfInstances="2"/>
                        <asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                            <processCasErrors maxRetries="0"
continueOnRetryFailure="true"/>
                        </asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                    </analysisEngine>
                    <analysisEngine key="XBoTModeler">
                        <scaleout numberOfInstances="3"/>
                        <asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                            <processCasErrors maxRetries="0"
continueOnRetryFailure="true"/>
                        </asyncAggregateErrorConfiguration>
                    </analysisEngine>
                    <analysisEngine key="MergerInViewCasMultipler">
                        <casMultiplier poolSize="1"/>
                    </analysisEngine>
                    <analysisEngine key="XClusterAnalyzer">
                        <scaleout numberOfInstances="1"/>