Is your question about accessing a remote delegate service that is not
UIMA-AS based?

The aggregate needs broker URL and endpoint (queue) name to communicate
with a remote service. The aggregate manages reply queues for remotes and
there is no way to override it.

-jerry

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Dibyojyoti Sanyal <dibyojyotic...@gmail.com