Thanks for the json url. An addition to the DuccJobMonitor would be great!

-Daniel

On 19.04.2017 20:22, Lou DeGenaro wrote:
There is no CLI query that gives the desired results.  One could write a
python script to visit
http://uima-ducc-demo.apache.org:42133/ducc-servlet/json-format-aaData-jobs
and parse the resulting json.

Should there be a Jira to provide a CLI query capability equivalent of the
Jobs page? Either a new query or the DuccJobMonitor could be enhanced.

Lou.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Daniel Baumartz <