Is it possible to deploy an UIMA-AS service without an XML descriptor similar
to how UIMA-FIT works? I currently deploy services using deployAsyncService.sh

I have multiple long running services that need to work in different
(production, testing, dev) environments and would prefer to avoid having an XML
file for each service. I realize that with some refactoring (like removing
environment specific parameters) this number of XML files could be reduced, but
I've become spoiled with UIMA-FIT. :)

I'm looking at the toXML()  function so I can potentially generate the
aggregate analysis engine with UIMA-FIT.

-John