Hey there,
We are currently looking into ActiveMQ and what the Broker does when we start a
service instance. UIMA seems to start three consumers for each instance, and we
don't really get behind what each of them is doing. We have a few questions:
-in which UIMA class can we look up the function of those three consumers /
where they are created
-is it possible to regulate consumer regarding recourses used on them, does
this even make sense or is it allready optimized
-do you have generell documentation about the dataflow/architecture of
UIMA/Ducc when processing data? Like the single steps during communication with
ActiveMQ?
Thank in advancceFlorian and Armin