hi,

I'm not an expert, but I'm guessing that there still is a permissions issue,
perhaps on a different file or directory than the one you checked.

Try having someone else take a look at your stack trace / error message, and
your file system permissions.  A second pair of eyes often is helpful (I speak
from personal experience).

Cheers. -Marshall