Hello everyone (and a happy new year :-)),

I have been working on the following issue: Whenever there is conjunction in
text of two entities (e.g. [...]Biden and Trump ran for president […]) I create
a new annotation spanning both entities and the conjunction ([Biden and
Trump]_coordination). I can do this fine.
However, my entities - Biden and Trump - also have the ID feature. The new
annotation should receive both IDs from the Biden and Trump annotations. But I
couldn’t manage to do this.

I have rules like this:

(Person (
    ",” (Person)
     ","? PennBioIEPOSTag.value=="CC"
 Person
) {->MARK(PersonEnumeration)};

So an enumeration of Persons are covered with a new annotation of type
“PersonEnumeration”. And now “PersonEnumeration” should receive all the ID
features from the covered Person annotations. How can I do this?

Best,

Erik