On 3/23/07, Michael Giroux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What platform are you running on (Web container / J2EE container)?

This is an Eclipse plug-in.

> Are you running in an EAR / WAR?

No.

> If yes, would it be possible to move the
> velocity jar out of the modules and into the common lib directory?

I would have to dig into how to achieve that in Eclipse.

There are some common libs installed w/ Eclipse including:
org.apache.commons_logging
org.apache.jakarta_log4j

I wonder if these might be causing interference?

as i understand it, this sort of thing happens when the same class is
being loaded twice (i really have no idea if that means two different
classloaders/locations/copies of the same jar/whatever).  since those
libs would not contain LogChute or ResourceManager, they couldn't
cause this.

i think the next info you should investigate is where all your
velocity jars are, how Eclipse is loading them, and other such things.
but i don't use or know Eclipse, so that's pretty much all the help i
can think to offer...

Michael