The TilesTool (and it's parent ImportTool) work largely by creating
"sub-requests" to the files or pages being included.  So, if a JSPF
file is being included as plain text, it is likely because the servlet
that handles the request for that file doesn't know to treat *.jspf
files as JSP.  Just map the *.jspf url-pattern to your JspServlet and
that should get things working.