Hi,

I am trying to use the ClasspathResourceLoader in my project. All my
templates are in WEB-INF/classes.
The problem is, that changes to the templates are not used without
restarting Tomcat, which makes it very difficult to develop.
Here is my velocity.properties:

resource.loader=class
class.resource.loader.description = Velocity Classpath Resource Loader
class.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader
class.resource.loader.cache = false
class.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval = 5
velocimacro.library.autoreload=true
runtime.log.logsystem.class = org.apache.velocity.runtime.log.Log4JLogChute

Is this known behaviour for the ClassPathResourceLoader? Or did I made a
mistake in the configuration? I tried using the FileResourceLoader
before, and it worked, but I didnĀ“t like to specify absolute paths for that.