Hi Tim,

Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Maybe we need to add a "TransformPageEventHandler" to allow post-processing?

You might look at the IncludeEventHandler, which allows you to change the
included template path when #include or #parse is called.  This isn't quite
what you want, but maybe you could come up with something clever.  (like
changing to a wrapper page of some sort that loads the original template via
a template path stored in the context).

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations