Hi,

We are evaluating the use of velocity engine in one of our projects involving receipt generation for customers in HTML format. These receipts need to support graphics like company logo along with various localized fonts like Chinese, Japanese etc. Please advice if velocity can be used for the mentioned requirement. We would really appreciate if some insight could be given on the additional configuration settings for the same. Apart from this we would like to know if there is a provision for PDF generation as well.

Any help in the regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Charanpreet.