Hi Thilo,

I have a system with thousands of accounts containing files uploaded
by users, with maybe a couple dozen active on any given day.  I just
use one instance of the VelocityEngine, controlling access in my
servlet via the path.

See this email for more detail.
http://velocity.markmail.org/message/rgqyxl6f6ysrbgcl

Best,
WILL

On Dec 7, 2007 6:18 AM, Thilo Schwarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I would like to use velocity in a multi user environment, where each
> user has it`s own templates and macros.
> What's the prefered way to handle those 'multi configurations'? One
> engine object for each user? Would that be resource-saving? Think
> that's a way, if you don't have hundreds of users?
>
> Any hint or links are welcome.
> Many thanks
> Thilo

Forio Business Simulations