Hi all
Is there a way to access the writer that is used to write in the
response, from a request-scoped tool?
I tried using the HttpServletResponse's writer, but it writes included
resources in wrong order (as I suspected). It is the same effect that
you would have in JSP tags when you use HttpServletResponse's writer
instead of PageContext's one.
I took a look at TilesTool and I noticed that, in fact, the included
resources are transformed in strings and then returned to the
template. Sincerely I don't like it.
In TilesViewServlet I noticed that, if "bufferOutput" is true, a
StringWriter is used, otherwise the HttpServletResponse's one is used.
I wish to use the correct writer in both cases.

Thanks in advance
Antonio