From: Pradnya Gawade [mailto:pradnya.gawa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 11:35 AM
To: Velocity Users List
Subject: Re: Display of velocity template emails in clients that might not
display HTML

Thank you Todd for replying. Thanks for additional info about testing
the plain mail messages. Even I am not sure if I will get client to
test the plain test messages or not.

After goggling for multipart email messages, I got following link
showing sample of Sending FreeMarker-based multipart email with
Spring:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/spring/display/DISC/Sending+FreeMarker-based+multipart+email+with+Spring

So, if I have to use Velocity Engine then will the implementation
would be on similar lines with a difference of using velocity template
to generate the mail message instead of using FreeMarker  templates?

Thanks,
Pradnya