Hi Claude,

Thanks for your answer.

The missing closing paarenthesis is indeed a copy/paste mistake.
About the variable $request, I thought it was somehow already defined in velocity, which it seems not to be the case because it's not interpreted by the server and the forms simply displays $request.

Do you have any idea of how to get the http_referer header?

Regards,
Cedric